What will you get with us?
- Working with top players who prefer typing to eating.
- Learn and practice the latest martial arts secrets of Laravel, CakePHP and many other frameworks.
- Working in a professional environment, always moving, always creative, always innovating.
- The opportunity to prove and develop yourself is always open
- And many other “goods”…
- Participate in requirement analysis, system design
- Participate in the development of projects and company products
- On the server side: implement the business logic, operate, maintain and ensure the performance of web systems
- Collaborate with the frontend department in building the website interface
- Research and apply new technologies to improve the quality of existing projects
- Participate in forums/tech shows about company technology
- 1-2 years of experience working with PHP (LAMP, Laravel…)
- At least 1 year of experience working with Docker, CI/CD…
- Experience in using one of the PHP Frameworks: CakePHP, Zend, CodeIgniter, Yii, Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon…
- Experience working with Unix, HTTP, MySQL or NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Have good background knowledge in OOP, Web Development, DBMS, ORM
- Mastering the MVC model – Having built a SaaS system – microservices is an advantage
- Having experience in PHP projects (Laravel, LAMP…) for more than 3 years
- Mastering the MVC model, having experience with Frameworks Laravel, Codelgniter, CakePHP, Magento…
- Proficient in source code management tools: GIT, SVN, …
- Having experience with one of the RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, … having knowledge about Database tuning is an advantage.
- Experience working with Redis/Memcached
- Have an understanding of Design Pattern
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Experience working with BigData is an advantage
- Ability to think, analyze, design systems, optimize performance
- Able to work under high pressure on deadlines as well as product quality
- The ability to think well, take initiative in work, have a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
Professional, open and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues who have social change ideals.
- Appreciate the different perspectives in the team
- Strong learning and growth-driven culture
- Culture of taking risks to experience and grow
Focus on supporting personal growth:
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (development in the direction of experts or management) which has been researched and tested for many years
- Be goal-oriented for individuals, groups and organizations
- Give Ownership
- Goal Define Support 3 months – 6 months (Goal Define Support)
Pay special attention to employees:
- Salary: $700-2200 (Gross) and other allowances and allowances (lunch, travel, women, Japanese, IT certificates, ..vv…)
- 13th month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: 2 times/year
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Seniority mode
- Women’s care regime: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with children under 1 year old: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning, exchange, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange activities (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: reading, Japanese, music club, …)
- Annual travel, quarterly team building activities.