SALES STRATEGY/OPERATION DEFINITON
Sales strategies provide clear goals, objectives, and instruction to sales organization. It typically covers key information like design, develop sale models business, go to market plan, growth goals, KPIs, buyer personas, sales processes, team structure, competitive analysis, product positioning, and specific selling methodologies.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SALE STRATEGIES/OPERATION
· Design, develop sale models and analysis, conduct internal and external research, and synthesize learnings to support recommendations that drive change to the sales model or in support of strategic GTM programs and transformation initiatives.
· Define metric, performance measures and reporting requirements, working with sale, marketing, partner, and technical team and with analysts, to evaluate effectiveness of GTM models, programs and initiatives.
· Define sale campaign, promotion, initiative programs toward sale performance acceleration
· Identify issues and challenges related to sales strategy projects and drive timely resolution.
· Partner and collaborate with Sales, Business development, Finance, Operations
· Ability to work and cooperate effectively across all areas and levels of the organization.
· Ability to analyze competitors, swot and market.
· Lead strategies as need.
· Three years of strategy experience focused on sales strategy, business strategy which related to digital transformation.
· Strong understanding of B2B sales environment to include sales organizational structures, indirect channel, sales systems, and industry data used in developing go-to-market strategies.
· Exceptional verbal and written bilingual communication (English & Vietnamese) skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Experience with, and detailed knowledge of, the market and insights related to cloud computing and IT sectors.
· Excel experience (or other analytical applications) conducting creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables/business plan reviews.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, IT or related field.