Product Tester – Job Description
We are searching for a Product Tester to handle the testing of Smart Cloud products developed by our company for public release. In this role, you will be required to plan, design & create script, conduct, and report on testing done to products under development.
To ensure success as a Product Tester you should have a passion for design and testing, a basic understanding of Cloud Computing, a good report-writing and verbal communication abilities.
Product Tester Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing product requirement specifications, user stories
- Cooperating with PO, Developers to set user stories, define Definition of Done, write Acceptance Criteria before starting work on the coding and testing of any feature.
- Setting the test strategy and test approach and planning for test (the user stories should be divided into testing tasks with the estimation from the Tester about the amount of work that is needed)
- Defining the appropriate test cases (manual) to be carried out including the test data to be used.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts (optional)
- Executing test scripts (manual/ automation, functionality & integration test) and reviewing results to make sure that our products and the new features that we release are robust and working at their optimum performance.
- Performance testing
- Retesting functionality and application after the release of fixes.
- Exploratory testing tries to find unforeseen problems with the software which wouldn’t be found during traditional testing within the case of test scripts saved in advance
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation test
- Reporting and documenting technical issues/ bugs
- Help troubleshooting issues
- Recommending technical and process additions to improve testing quality & productivity (especially automated testing items)
- Help building up SRS (create requirement specification/ user story for simple features)
- Help building up user manual/ guideline on request
- Help coaching user on request
Product Tester Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in testing (especially in setting the test strategy and test approach and planning for test)
- A proven record of experience working with cloud computing or Computer Science
- Knowledge of software development, database management
- Experience in test techniques and programming.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Regression & Automation testing is a plus
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Above-average planning and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to track and write articulate reports on technical assessments.
- Project management skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Efficient planning skills and an ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Report writing and document analysis skills.
- Problem-solving skills and decisive knowledge of appropriate testing methods.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Ngo Viet Anh (Mr.) – Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Email: [email protected]|
Skype: AnhNV (Anthony Ngo)
FPT Smart Cloud (FCI) Co., LTD
Address: 7th Floor, FPT Tower, No. 10 Pham Van Bach, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
Websites: FPT Cloud | FPT AI